This page describes how the site is managed in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data (henceforth referred to as GDPR only) we therefore provide the information below in order to provide correct and transparent information on the data collected from our website and on the relative methods of use.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group Established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
1. Data acquisition
The personal data being processed are freely provided by you and acquired by us while browsing our site as well as by filling in the various contact forms present (such as requests for information, book a visit, order kits, etc.) for requesting information. .
2. Data object of the treatment
The treatment will concern the following information:
a) Navigation data:
When you visit our website we send cookies, or technologies with similar functionality on your devices, which allow us to monitor your behavior. These cookies retransmit data on our information analysis devices. We are therefore able to track from which marketing channel your contact was generated (for example Google AdWords, emails, newsletters) and which pages you have visited, and other similar information. We also receive information on how you use the site and interact with it, as well as on the time spent on the site. The server of our website also collects basic information relating to the search that was carried out on your browser when you visit the site. This data may contain information on the date and time of the last visit, date and time of the browser search, on its IP address, on basic HTTP header information (such as URL references and user agent) and on previous URLs searched. from your browser.
On this site it is also possible to select some features that operate on personal data by sharing them with other entities or websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.). These features transmit data to third parties who may use personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies. These features are operated by third parties, not associated with us, whose privacy policies we strongly recommend.
b) Personal and contact details:
When you intend to request any information through the information request sections on the website, you will be asked for some personal and contact data as well as other personal information in order to be able to process your requests in the best possible way and quickly.
c) Particular data:
When you intend to request any information through the information request sections on the website, in some cases, you will be asked for particular data such as the presumed date of birth or the week of gestation in order to be able to process your requests in the best possible way and quickly.
3. Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out, even but not only with the aid of computerized and / or automated means, with methods suitable to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of data and to prevent and limit the risk of loss, deterioration, theft of data. and to ensure its recovery within a reasonable time in the event of a "data breach".
The treatment will take place through operations of: collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction of data.
4. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) To allow the technical and functional management of our website (including the maintenance of IT security), for example by identifying parts of the website that have low latency;
b) To send you newsletters and communications with promotional and informative / advertising content on our products and services in the event that you have given your consent;
c) For profiling purposes or for the creation of profiles (individual and / or aggregated) on the basis of the profile and choices of services and for the transmission of personalized communications, in the event that you have given your consent;
d) To allow us to process your requests, in the event that you wish to request information through the various information request sections on our website.
5. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data will be carried out on the following legal bases:
a) on the consent freely and regularly given by you (for example in the case of marketing and profiling);
b) as necessary for pre-contractual obligations (such as for example the management of requests for information);
c) on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
The legal basis for the purpose under a) is art. 6.1 f of the GDPR and art. 5.1 f, art. 6.1 a of the GDPR, for the purposes under d) is represented by art. 6.1 b of the GDPR.
6. Compulsory or optional nature of the processing
The provision of your data for the purposes detailed in point 4 above "Purpose of processing" letter d) is mandatory, therefore your refusal will make it impossible to process the request you intend to make.
The release of data for the purposes referred to in letters b) and c) above is instead optional, so you can decide not to provide any data without affecting relations with our company.
7. Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected will be processed by the Data Controller, the Data Processor appointed by him and the formally authorized and appropriately trained data processors (pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR) your data may also be processed by consultants of any kind. , as data processors, committed to carrying out technical and support tasks on behalf of the company.
Your data will not be disseminated but may be disclosed to inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls concerning the regularity of legal obligations and to parent, subsidiary and associated companies.
8. Data transfer to a third country
With regard to the possible transfer of data to third countries, including countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection provided for by the GDPR, the processing will in any case take place on the basis of one of the conditions defined by the Regulation in compliance with articles. 44 and following and of the articles 45.
9. Data retention period
The navigation data collected are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site as well as to check its correct functioning and are deleted following processing.
The other personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to manage the requested service.
In the event that you have chosen to receive commercial communications from us or have authorized profiling, the acquired data will be used (processed) until you choose to withdraw your consent and in any case no later than two years from when it was issued. o renewed consent for the data provided for commercial communications activities, no later than one year for the data used for personalized commercial offers.
10. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that, at any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the GDPR may exercise the following rights:
1) Confirm whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, obtain access to the same data and all information relating to the processing itself (right of access pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR) ;
2) Obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay and the integration of incomplete ones also by means of a supplementary declaration (right of rectification pursuant to Article 16 of the GDR);
3) Obtain the cancellation of your personal data without undue delay if: the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; have been treated unlawfully; they must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation; has revoked the consent or opposes the processing (right to be forgotten pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR);
4) Obtain the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: if the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify said accuracy; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data and instead ask for its use to be limited; although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the assessment or exercise of a right in court; if you have opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to yours (right of limitation pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR);
5) To receive personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by the Data Controller to whom he provided them (right to portability ex art.20 GDPR);
6) To object, in whole or in part to the treatment. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing at any time, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, for reasons connected with your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest (right to opposition pursuant to art.21 GDPR)
7) To revoke the consent given at any time;
8) To lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
11. Data controller and its representative in the European Union
To assert the rights described above, you can contact, at any time, using this form, the Data Controller AA365 ddo .a., By means of a communication to be sent, by e-mail, to the following e-mail address: info @ eurorounders .
12. Responsible for data protection (i.e. Data Protection Officer - DPO)
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com
The Data Controller